Share your Stand Up Paddle experience on a board for 2. The options for fun and adventure are near endless!
- Adult Age 15+
- Child Age 8 to 14
Choose the easiest path by paddling with the tidal currents, then allowing our crew to meet you at the other end and shuttle you back to your departure point.
This self guided, 1 hour session of discovery will have you drifting clear waters from Shoal Bay to Nelson Bay (or vice versa depending on tidal direction), passing through spectacular scenery amongst sanctuary zones where birds nest and dolphins often feed. This short on water experience is by far the easiest option to explore our neighboring coastline and includes your choice of single kayak, double kayak or stand up paddle board, plus on land instruction and shuttle bus return to departure point.
Please note the following important tour information:
- This is a self guided tour on a relatively easy grade path. No experience is necessary for those choosing kayaks however, experience is essential for those choosing stand up paddle.
- Swimming ability is essential for adults and preferred with children.
- Dolphins and other wildlife sightings happen often but are not guaranteed.
- All tours are subject to weather/sea conditions and availability.
- Drinking water
- Sun protection
- Water resistant dry bags can be provided
- Swimwear or suitable clothing for paddling comfort.
- Remember, you are going to get wet.