Go on a solo paddle or share the love in a double kayak. Whatever your choice, the options for fun and adventure are near endless.
Sunset Kayak Tour
- Child (6 to 14 Yrs) must participate with an adult
Port Stephens Sunset Kayak Experience
If there’s a way of winding down whilst getting exercise at the same time, then this is it! Enjoy time out amongst the colour and reflection that Port Stephens provides at the end of the day on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays (during Non- Daylight Savings Period only).
This tour is not available in summer but is the perfect choice in early spring or mid-autumn, when the winds are light and the air is crisp. Dolphins often join the party, and let us not forget the epic sunsets!
Available during Non-Daylight Savings Period Only- Apr to Oct.
Please note the following important tour information:
- You can choose between Single or Double Kayaks upon booking, but children 14 yrs or under must be booked onto a double kayak unless approved otherwise by our Guide. Cushioned backrests are provided. Sit-in kayaks are NOT available.
- Swimming ability is essential for adults and preferred with children.
- Dolphins and other wildlife sightings happen often but are not guaranteed.
- Please consider that all tours are of moderate to long paddling distance and go quite a distance off the shoreline.
- All tours are subject to weather/sea conditions and availability.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure. Late arrival could result with missing the tour and no refund.
Tours depart and return from Shoal Bay beach, opposite our shop location.
What to Bring & Wear
Bring – Drinking water, sun protection and camera. Water-resistant dry bags can be provided.
Wear – Swimwear or suitable clothing for paddling comfort. No jeans or streetwear please. Remember, you are going to get wet.