Kayak/SUP Tours in Port Stephens Marine Park
Why Join our Tours?
Paddling with our experienced and qualified guide provides you with the opportunity to experience SO MUCH MORE than renting. Our guides possess a broad knowledge of the Port Stephens waterways, such as the knowledge of wind, tide, currents, where dolphins and other wildlife are commonly seen, where to go and where not to go, and much more. All this knowledge can make your time on the water a fun, safe and rewarding experience.
PLEASE NOTE HOWEVER, that our tours are an eco based adventure as a priority, which uses kayaks as a means to experience the natural highlights of Port Stephens in a way that will not interrupt the local eco system. Our tours will only run when we’re sure we can offer you with the promise of a comfortable, safe, and awe-inspiring experience, but please expect that you will be paddling long distance and away from the shoreline. Despite our tours being designed for all levels of kayaking experience and those with a reasonable fitness level, we do ask you to bring an adventurous spirit and kindly ask those who wish to try kayaking for the first time under instructional guidance to consider our rentals which remain within more sheltered easy going waters.
Discovery Kayak Tour
$50 per Child 10 to 14 yrs.
Duration: 2 to 2.5 hrs.
An eco-adventure where we go beyond the boundaries and discover all the horizons of Port Stephens, looking out for dolphins and other wildlife along the way.
OPEN SPRING 2018
RUNS WEDNESDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY
Sunset Kayak Tour
$40 per Child 10 to 14 yrs.
Departs: 1.5 hrs before sunset
Duration: 1.5 hrs
An easy-going paddle where we go with the flow, and experience the colour and reflection of Port Stephens.
Sparkling Wine or Non Alcohol Refreshments provided.
OPEN SPRING 2018
RUNS FRIDAY, SATURDAY & MONDAY.
This tour does not run during summer, due to the afternoon sea breezes that often occur during this time of year.
Please note the following IMPORTANT Tour Info:
- TOURS DEPART FROM SHOAL BAY OR NELSON BAY depending on weather and season. We’ll let you know the exact departure location the day before tour.
- SWIMMING ABILITY is essential for Adults and preferred with Children.
- BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL so please book online, by phone on 0405 033518, or via e mail email@example.com
- PLEASE WEAR Swimwear or suitable clothing for paddling comfort. Remember, you are going to get wet.
- PLEASE BRING drinking water, sun protection and camera. Water resistant dry bags can be provided.
- PLEASE ARRIVE no later than 15 MINUTES PRIOR to TOUR DEPARTURE. If you feel you are running late then please call us on 0405 033518 and we’ll do our best to delay departure. Late arrivals without a call could result in missed tour with NO REFUND.
- DOLPHINS and other wildlife sightings happen often, but are NOT GUARANTEED.
- PLEASE CONSIDER that all tours are of moderate to long paddling distance, and go quite a distance off the shoreline.
- ALL TOURS are subject to weather/sea condition and availability.
- CHILDREN UNDER 14 YRS must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE.