Kayak/SUP Tours in Port Stephens near Newcastle
Why Join our Tours?
Please note that our tours run on SELECTED DATES ONLY. These dates have been selected professionally by our guides to ensure that tidal strength and direction will provide you with the safest and most rewarding experience possible. Our tours will only run when we’re sure we can offer you with the promise of a comfortable, safe, and awe-inspiring experience.
OUR KAYAK TOURS ARE RUN ON CLEAR BOTTOM KAYAKS, WHICH OFFER THE CHANCE TO WITNESS THE WONDER PORT STEPHENS BENEATH, WHILST EXPERIENCING THE SERENITY ABOVE.. THERES NOTHING LIKE A DOLPHIN SWIMMING BELOW YOU WHEN A SEA EAGLE IS SOARING ACROSS THE SKY.
Port Stephens Stand Up Paddle Tour
Stand Up Paddle Tour
$40 per Child 10 to 14 yrs.
Duration: 1.5 hrs.
Our SUP Tour provides the perfect start to a bright and healthy day. The paddle offers a calm and serene experience, combined with enough exercise to energize you.
Glide through the tranquil surrounds of Marine Park sanctuaries with the Zen power of morning skies hovering above you.
Discovery Kayak Tour
$40 per Child 10 to 14 yrs.
Duration: 2 to 2.5 hrs.
An eco-adventure where we go beyond the boundaries and discover all the horizons of Port Stephens, looking out for dolphins and other wildlife along the way.
This tour runs on the following dates only:
Sunset Kayak Tour
$30 per Child 10 to 14 yrs.
Duration: 1.5 hrs
An easy-going paddle where we go with the flow, and experience the colour and reflection of Port Stephens.
Sorry… this tour is not available during summer. If you require more info, please call 0405 033518.
Please note the following IMPORTANT Tour Info:
Both our Sit On Top Kayaks, and Stand Up Paddle Boards have been handpicked, tested and chosen for stability, ease of paddling, safety and versatility as priorities. You will get wet when paddling but that’s part of the fun.
- TOURS DEPART FROM OUR NELSON BAY LOCATION ONLY due to its central proximity.
- BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL so please call us on 0405 033518 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PLEASE WEAR Swimwear or suitable clothing for paddling comfort. Remember, you are going to get wet.
- PLEASE BRING drinking water, sun protection and camera. Water resistant dry bags can be provided.
- PLEASE ARRIVE no later than 15 MINUTES PRIOR to TOUR DEPARTURE. If you feel you are running late then please call us on 0405 033518 and we’ll do our best to delay departure. Late arrivals without a call could result in missed tour with NO REFUND.
- DOLPHINS and other wildlife sightings happen often, but are NOT GUARANTEED.
- PLEASE CONSIDER that all tours are of moderate to long paddling distance, and go quite a distance off the shoreline.
- ALL TOURS are subject to weather/sea condition and availability.
- CHILDREN UNDER 14 YRS must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE.